When you print off your e-tickets, it will print the person who register to the website at the first-place name on each ticket. For the shows, this person doesn't need to attend. They can just print the tickets off and give them to their friends and family to use. Unfortunately, we are unable to change the name on the booking.
Articles in this section
- How does Print-at-Home work?
- Are there benefits to choosing Print-at-Home?
- Do I need any special hardware or software to use Print-at-Home?
- Will this Print-At-Home ticket be accepted for the event?
- I'm not sure what I have is the ticket, how can I check?
- What if I print more than one copy of my ticket or a photocopy of my ticket is made?
- I don't have printer, can I show the ticket with my phone?
- I can't find my ticket(s), what can I do?
- What if I cannot print my tickets?
- My Print-at-Home tickets have my name on, but they're a gift.