Check to make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher. Make sure your printer is on and the cables are connected to your computer. Make sure your printer has enough memory available, try closing any unnecessary programs. Print your tickets from a PC or a Laptop as some phones and tablets do not have the facilities to print.
Articles in this section
- How does Print-at-Home work?
- Are there benefits to choosing Print-at-Home?
- Do I need any special hardware or software to use Print-at-Home?
- Will this Print-At-Home ticket be accepted for the event?
- I'm not sure what I have is the ticket, how can I check?
- What if I print more than one copy of my ticket or a photocopy of my ticket is made?
- I don't have printer, can I show the ticket with my phone?
- I can't find my ticket(s), what can I do?
- What if I cannot print my tickets?
- My Print-at-Home tickets have my name on, but they're a gift.
© 2021 Ticketmaster Entertainment. All rights reserved.