The most important thing about the ticket(s) is the barcode. The barcode will scan at the entrance by a scanner. If your phone screen is not broken, cracked or dirty and the brightness is on 100%, we can scan the barcode well. Please note that in some events there are internet signal problem, so it always a good idea to print the ticket(s) in advance.
Articles in this section
- How does Print-at-Home work?
- Are there benefits to choosing Print-at-Home?
- Do I need any special hardware or software to use Print-at-Home?
- Will this Print-At-Home ticket be accepted for the event?
- I'm not sure what I have is the ticket, how can I check?
- What if I print more than one copy of my ticket or a photocopy of my ticket is made?
- I don't have printer, can I show the ticket with my phone?
- I can't find my ticket(s), what can I do?
- What if I cannot print my tickets?
- My Print-at-Home tickets have my name on, but they're a gift.